Ramu Iyer - 3 years 8 weeks ago
Welcome to the Women Moving the Edge Community!
Mother of the Earth by Nicolas Roehrig (1924) Nicholas Roerich Museum, New York.
Women Moving the Edge grew out of a gathering 'Moving the Edge' (March'06), where Judy Wallace and Ria Baeck met each other. The first gathering for women was one year later in Belgium; 6 months later in Massachusets; back to Belgium and so on... We have had nine iterations so far, the next one will be in Belgium on March 11-14 2011.
The purpose of every gathering is to collectively 'move the edge' of collective consciousness. Our understanding of this is growing one step at a time and slowly, but surely, we are moving in the direction of action. On these pages you can read some of our history as we have moved our main activity to a Ning platform.
Most information you find in the forums. Read more about the previous gatherings over on our wiki pages.
Women Moving the Edge grew out of a gathering 'Moving the Edge' (March'06), where Judy Wallace and Ria Baeck first met. The first gathering for women was one year later in Belgium.
- 1st gathering: Belgium, March 2007.
- 2nd gathering: Boston, US, October 2007
- 3rd gathering: Belgium, February 2008
- 4th gathering:Boston, US, November 2008
- 5th gathering: Belgium, January 30-February 2, 2009 (invitation is here)
- 6th gathering: Boston, US, May 2009 (invitation is here)