Ramu Iyer - 3 years 9 weeks ago
This is the living and expanding version of "Society 2.0: designing an action research into the next civilization" talk that George Pór gave at 2gether08, an unconference held in London, July 2-3, 2008,which was "a festival of ideas, popular technologies and progress." The original slide presentation can be downloaded from Jump Time Players, where "Society 2.0" is blogged about.
- Taking down all the Berlin Walls
- What Time Is It in the World? Jump Time!
- Emergence - a "Metasystem Transition" Perspective
- Communities of Practice
- Temporary Autonomous Zones
- Systems of Influence
- Some Characteristics of “Power to the People” 2.0
- Designing a Large-Scale Action Research
- Call to Cartographers of the Emergent Planetary Humanity